The Sixteenth Annual Harvest Marching Band Festival!
Saturday, October 15, 2016 at Zaepfel Stadium in Yakima, Washington!! 2016 Registration Now Open!
Directions to Zaepfel Stadium for the 2016 Harvest Marching Festival
From both North and South I-82 take the Hwy 12 West Exit to 40th Ave.
Head South on 40th Ave. 5 lights to Tieton Dr. Zaepfel Stadium and Eisenhower High School will be on your right. Parking available at the school and at several businesses on the Northside of Tieton Ave.
Enroll in a Harvest Festival in the "Band Director" menu to the left
Only 46 more days!
Find us on Facebook!
The purposes of the Harvest Marching Band Festival include:
A few of the features that make the Harvest Band Festival special for Marching Bands:
To showcase the finest High School Marching Bands in the Northwest
- To provide Bands and Band Directors with the highest quality judging and performance feedback
- To provide the citizens of Central Washington an opportunity to see the best of today's youth perform at the highest levels
- To provide the city of Yakima with an economic stimulus
- To support the Band programs of both A.C. Davis and Eisenhower High Schools
- Music General Effect, Marching General Effect and Auxiliary judges use video cameras to record comments with visual references.
- Results announced within ten minutes (five minutes in 2006-2010!!) of the completion of preliminary competition.
- Outstanding Trophies!
- Judging Review Sheets after Preliminaries and Finals that include the score sub-sections of each of the eight judging categories.
- Sunshine Guaranteed! (OK, OK - probable. But we can hope can't we?)
- For the record, it has never rained during Harvest competitionl! light drizzle maybe once
Copyright 2016 Harvest Marching Band Festival - All Rights Reserved