Harvest Marching Band Festival Organization,
Eisenhower and Davis High School Band Parent Associations thank the "Bands of Excellence" for participating in the Fourth Annual Harvest Marching Band Festival!
Check out the results! (Posted 10/16/04!)
Almost 200 pictures too! (Posted 10/18/04!)
You'll find links to these items in the menu column on the left.
October 16th, 2004
Zaepfel Stadium in Yakima, Washington
The purposes of the Harvest Marching Band Festival are:
A few of the features that make the Harvest Band Festival special for Marching Bands:
To showcase the finest High School Marching Bands in the Northwest
- To provide Bands and Band Directors with the highest quality judging and performance feedback
- To provide the citizens of Central Washington an opportunity to see the best of today's youth perform at the highest levels
- To provide the city of Yakima with an economic stimulus
- To support the Band programs of both Davis and Eisenhower High Schools
- Lined and Lighted Practice Fields.
- Music General Effect, Marching General Effect and Auxiliary judges use video cameras to record comments with visual references.
- Results announced within ten minutes (six minutes in 2003!!) of the completion of competition.
- Outstanding Trophies!
- Judging Review Sheets after Preliminaries and Finals that include the score sub-sections of each of the eight judging categories.
- Sunshine Guaranteed! (OK, OK - probable. But we can hope can't we?)